Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Introduction to My Blog

Hey everyone! My name is Carina and I am a senior student in high school. I am planning to attend university next year, and I'm super excited! Although I know where I am going next year, my future is still unclear as of now. Nonetheless, I am hoping that every milestone along the way will be a learning experience for me. We all figured out our paths eventually, don't we? 

Over the last 12 years of school, I never really considered myself a great writer. I've been praised for my writing in other courses before, but I always figured that my writing has always been the same throughout the years with little improvements. It wasn't until Writer's Craft when I realized that my writing has improved tremendously over the last four months. When I compare my work from the beginning of the semester to the end of the semester, I see and feel the dramatic gap between my writing. I have learned to express my emotions and past experiences through writing, something I never thought writing could bring out in me. 

In my blog, you will read two poems, two journals, one lens analysis and one journalism article. All these pieces have been written because I wanted to express my experience, emotions, or concern for each individual topic. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment